Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Captain Thomas Beecroft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas Beecroft

PostSubject: Captain Thomas Beecroft   Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:12 pm

I am looking to join the Royal Navy, I am a Naval Officer and currently at level 21. Looking for a friendly society that is active both in the economy and PvE and PvP.feet.

In-Game Name: Thomas Beecroft

Previous MMO Experience: Asherons Call, Asherons Call 2, Everquest 2, World or Warcraft, Vanguard, Dark and Light and Lord of The Rings Online.

Goals in the Game: To enjoy the game, group and have fun and play an active part in a society.

Why the Royal Navy: Well the name speaks for itself ;-) Also I enjoy the fact that RN looks like a mature society, with some direction in the game and what the society wants to achieve. I like the fact that it appears to be made up of like minded and mature players rather than what I can only describe as script kiddies and people determined to get to level 50 and not enjoy everything the game has to offer. I also like the fact that RN is not a historic society with rules and many regulations. I can't see myself sitting at my PC dressed in 18th century naval attire, unless the girlfriend asks me to :-p

What You Have to Offer: I generally fit in, dependable and happy to follow and be a team player whether in combat, production or just for a chat. I have a dry sense of humour which I am sure will show itself in battle as well as in society chat!

Other Comments: Well thats about it really, I work in London, live in Devon, pretty flexible on gaming times as a rule and as laid back as you can get really!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.skilty.net
Fletcher
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Thomas Beecroft   Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi
Please send a /tell to christian Fletcher when you are ingame mate for a quick chat.

Fletcher

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalnavy.getgoo.net
Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: Captain Thomas Beecroft   Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Hope to see you on the high seas, friend!

His Majesty's Royal Navy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Thomas Beecroft   

Back to top Go down

Captain Thomas Beecroft
Page 1 of 1