HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Captain George Johnstone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
George Johnstone

PostSubject: Captain George Johnstone   Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:27 am

Ahoy,

I would like to apply to join the Royal Navy, I am a Naval Officer of 21 seasons, and I am currently looking for a friendly port to dock my frigate and a fire to warm my feet.

In-Game Name: George Johnstone

Previous MMO Experience: Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest 2, World or Warcraft, EvE ans Lord of The Rings Online with main characters, plus a few glimpses into some other MMO's which never quite gripped me.

Goals in the Game: To meet new challenges, in welcome company and as always, have fun.

Why the Royal Navy: It seems from what I have seen to be a relaxed, yet mature society. I am seeking a society which is mature enough that 'kiddies' can be avoided, yet not forceful enough in it's structure to force me to level faster than I would wish, or have fixed requirements such as 'Ventrilo' or 'Teamspeak'. I also like the name.

What You Have to Offer: I would be an honourable and friendly member, that would fit in well as part of the rank and file. I also have an unusual sense of humour that in time would make it's way to the fore, although that will probably come accross as more of a negative aspect over time :wink:

Other Comments: I hope the above has given you enough of an insight into the way I play. I have a wife, 3 daughters and 3 cats, so I will be soming online to relax. I do enjoy playing the game well, but in a relaxed atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fletcher
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain George Johnstone   Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:09 am

Great post Smile

Thank you for taking the time to post and we would be more then happy for you to join the society.

Please contact Fletcher Christian or Isa Paine in game for an invite and i look forward to speaking to you ingame.

Fletcher

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://royalnavy.getgoo.net

Captain George Johnstone
Page 1 of 1